Hiring a Scripter (Closed!)

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hello there,
I am GhostedDeveloper, the owner of a small group called Lehigh County Sheriff’s Office. I am looking for scripter(s) who are willing to join the team & work with me on my game.

The Developers:
@GhostedDeveloper - Builder/Owner

You can see the progress so far here: a - Roblox

About The Job

I am looking for a professional scripter to join the team. I am expecting decent quality scripts that will match the game type. Good communication skills will be highly appreciated; please be kind to everyone.

my game needs at least 5 new scripts made as soon as possible.

Payment

I am willing to negotiate it.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord, GhostedDeveloper#4357

2 Likes

I am interested in this job, pm me

What kind of things would we be making?

About me

Hello! I’m ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’ and I’m a developer more experienced on Unreal Engine. I know at least 6 programming languages [HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, C++ and Lua]! I’ve already 8 months like a Roblox Developer and if isn’t enough experience, decline my offer.

If you’re interested please contact me! I’m applying to the Lead Programmer or only Programmer. Tip : You should put out on your post what you need to be done or what you need to be done at the end of the month.

Contact via

Roblox : ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’
DevForum : @AllGoodNamesRGone243
Discord [Highly Recommended] : allgood#7032

Hello, I am interested in this position. I’ve added you on discord, please DM me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.