Hiring a Scripter for 1,000 Robux

Looking For Anti-Exploiter Creator

Hello all I am looking for a scripter that can make a powerful Anti-Explot, I’ve been coming across a user that keeps joining into my games and makes him self disappear like he left the game and hacks my chat so I cannot ban him with admin at all. I will pay atleast 1,000 - 1,500 robux. You can contact me here or on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/RobTheDevRBLX

Thanks!

2 Likes

You need more details like what the game is about, and look at this and it will help you out!!

1 Like

Funnily enough, it’s almost impossible to completely stop exploiting from your game. Yes you can make an anti btools script, but there will always be ways around it which not everyone can fix.

2 Likes

Agreed. As you also said, there’s always going to be ways in which hacks/exploits can’t be fixed. As there is new exploits being made continuously, although most exploits should be able to be taken care of.

The best it’ll get is a system that notifies you if a players walkspeed, health ect is above what it’s set. You can’t really stop exploiting only recognise and deal with it.

1 Like

An anti-exploit also has to worry about everything the scripts in your game should be doing, and not triggering false positives. It’s much easier to do that if they’re a permanent developer than just someone you hire once.

For everyone replying:

If you have something to say about whether or not this is a good idea, please do so in a private message to the op. This thread is about hiring a scripter to create an anti-exploit script and so the only replies should be to either ask or take the job.

1 Like

@RobTheDeveloper I would love to help you.

1 Like

You can’t stop the client, just make sure your server is as secure as possible and try to rely on the client as little as possible. Client-side anti-cheats are pointless.

Hey @DeIusively thanks for reaching out! Message me on Twitter, Roblox, or Discord @IndoorWeirdo#3729. Thanks! :grin:

Just saying, if he hacks your chat so you can’t use admin, can’t you make an alternate account, give it admin, and then ban him from that? This isn’t a permanant solution, as he could also make an alt account but it could be used as a temporary one.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.