[CLOSED] advanced gun scripters [2,000 r$ per gun] --solo fps--

Discord kaiit#1907
Twitter kaiits1

First of all, the animations are already created. As the scripter, you will just need to put the animations in their proper order - Example: idle animation, when click, shooting animation. When player doesn’t click, return to idle. R for reloading animation, return to idle.

Your job will be to put the animations in proper order and code them to work on desired times, aim, crouch, crawl, ADVANCED FIRST-PERSON CAMERA (I CAN PAY EXTRA FOR THAT SINCE IT ISN’T RELATED TO GUN) add particles to the guns (I have the particles), sync the gun sounds to the animations, blood when shot at NPC (I have the blood), bullet hole when shot at surface - (I have the bullet decals) , gun damage.

2 Likes

2,000 R$ for a fully scripted gun, animations, effects, and blood is a bit low. I’d expect to see pricing around atleast 5 - 7 thousand R$ for a job like that.

2 Likes

I do understand that I am undercharging but I hope someone who has really low rates can come through. If not, I will up the price but I am not going to price it over 5,000 robux because the animations and effects are already created and just need to be scripted into the gun. I’d understand a price over 5,000 if I had the scripter creating animations and particles but those are already created.

I’m open to the job as long as the effects are included. Also I’m willing to do 5k. You can check out guns here: [QUIT] moby_o archived portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.