[HIRING] Advanced Scripter

About Me

Hello! My name is Jacob, I am 18, and I have been building on Roblox for near 7 years, but my scripting skillset is very low, that is why I am hiring an advanced scripter.

About The Job

I am looking for a very advanced scripter, with a high skillset. The game that we will be working on is a sandbox tycoon, similar to My Supermarket, Retail Tycoon, My Hospital, My Farm, etc… I will give you all of the details through private messages on Discord preferred, or the devforum.

The following assets are required, but not limited to: Currency and Pay system, expansion system (players expand their plot), NPC customers which are coded to pay for items, and make the player money, NPC customer and staff animations, and much more which we can get into privately.

Payment

As you are the scripter, I would prefer to start a negotiation so that the price is reasonable and you are comfortable with it. I am prepared to provide a contract which both parties can sign, stating that you will receive your payment via Paypal, Interac Etransfer (for canada), group funds, or other preferred methods.

Contact

You can contact me here, on the devforum, but I would much prefer you to contact me on Discord. Jacobb#6532

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.