Hiring an animator [10000R$ per pet]

POLARIS STUDIO IS HIRING AN ANIMATOR

PolarisLogoNew

About The Job

We are looking for an animator to help in development of an upcoming game. We expect good communication skills and quality made animations that would match game’s experience and style.
Models are low polygon based animals that you will receive pre-rigged.
Each model will require an idle, moving and attacking animation.

EXAMPLE

Rabbit
Our team needs around 50 assets animated. (Could be more/less based of updates)

Payment

• 10,000R$ per MODEL (We can easily adjust the amount if you are not happy)
  • 100,000R$ bonus upon game’s release

Contact Us

Discord: WisdomClock#3745
DevForum: Profile - WisdomClock - DevForum | Roblox
Roblox Profile: https://www.roblox.com/users/9023893/profile
Twitter: https://twitter.com/clock_wisdom

Please feel free to ask any questions here or anywhere else!
Thanks for reading, best of luck!

10 Likes

So if all was done that would be a 600,000R$ payment to a single animator?

Jeez

2 Likes

Added on discord, 12904#1757… Look forward to working with you!

when you say 10K for each I was like nahh this is not real 500K for one animator when its all done!

Btw added you on discord looking forward to help!

I assume they expect you to have knowledge on animating non-player models already.

What would the idle animation have to consist of?

1 Like

I love animating and I heard its about the same things just different positions so I woul’d love to take the job. For almost every action I see I get inspired to create an animation!

1 Like

It is fairly similar, and you should be able to learn the parts you don’t know off of YouTube. Best of luck!

Ohh I remember doing this like a week ago I just found a YT Vid I loved doing the model anims! Hopefully I get hired cause I love animating!

Hi there! I would be quite interested in this offer! Just added you on discord!

1 Like

If there is a spot I am always available to take it! :D’

2 Likes

Well you’ve said that a lot of times, no need to keep commenting what he is doing and stuff.

2 Likes

I sent you a request on Discord but I have a few questions that I’m sure others have as well.

• Is this still open?
  • Do you have a time in mind for when you want this done?
  • Would you be willing to hire multiple people? 50 sets of animations, even if it’s only three per set, is a lot.

Sent a request, I also want to work with you, I’m mainly a programmer, but I can also do some decent animating.

Hello, I’m interested in this job and looking forward to working with you. My discord is HiroYun#4398, add me so we can discuss further. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Looks right up my alley :eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.