Hiring an experienced low poly map builder who is able to use Blender or any other 3D software. Cartoonish Lobby Needed! (R$ only)

About The Job

I’m looking for a professional low poly builder to make a simulator styled lobby for this project. I expect high-quality work that adheres to our game’s style. The builder should be familiar with using any type of 3d software like Blender to create most of the things needed for the maps such as the decorations. Good communication skills are appreciated; I check team progress daily or every two days and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

I expect the Lobby to be completed within 2-3 weeks.

Note: Make sure you have previous work to show me that relates to the style I need at least. Also message me, if you meet the requirements that I’m looking for! Thanks.

Payment

I am paying [10000] R$ for the lobby. After showing proof of completion, I’ll pay first before you hand over the maps.
If you have any counteroffers, then tell me directly in direct messages to discuss the issue.

Contact Me

You can contact me on Discord: Nameless_1234#2545
You must be 13 years or older to apply and can meet the criteria.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey dude, very nice and descriptive but if your looking for medium sized maps with high detail I suggest you go a bit higher on how much your paying.

3 Likes

What are the maps for? I am interested, just wondering if they will be making environment or houses.

1 Like

Hi there! I need environment types of maps. The only buildings needed to be made are the shops.

1 Like

Ok, I can do it! Could you maybe pay a little more than 3.5k? Maybe 4k?

We can discuss this through direct messages. However, do you think you’d be able to do the job? Your portfolio doesn’t include any previous maps that you’ve created…

I can show you some more examples through DMs

1 Like

Yes, please!
(30 characters…)

1 Like

I added you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.