[HIRING] Animator Wanted For ROBLOX JoJo Game

About Us

Hi there! I am Vaspeli. I’m looking for animators who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, A Bizarre Day: SBR Edition!

The Team
@Vaspeli: Modeler

You can see our progress so far here: A Bizarre Day: SBR Edition - Roblox

About The Job

I am looking for a professional animator to join my team. What the job is is going to be adding animations for the attacks for the stands in the game, since they currently have none. Brand new attacks should also be added to Tusk Act 4 if possible, since that one’s attacks are broken. Good communication skills are appreciated. Time does not matter to me, as long as it gets done within 2 weeks payment will be the same.

Payment

I am paying 500 R$ for all the collective work. My preferred payment method is R$. If you wish to suggest a different amount, you are more than welcome to do so.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum. I do not know the rules about Discord, but if Discord is allowed you can PM me to get my tag.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested on working on your jojo game. Serloy#6920 hmu on discord.

500 robux for a whole game? Do you have a higher price?

1 Like

500 :robux: is not enough of a price to hire most experienced animators. Most work from around 250-1k per animation, depending on complexity.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.