Hiring ANY Developers (Yummy Group For Life Limiteds)

About Us

Hi there! Yummy Group here! We are a group of people working to make different kinds of games in roblox. In this group not only do we develelop but we make clothing too! We are looking for people who are willing to work for partially free. You’ll see what I mean in the payment section. We are looking for all kinds of people to help! So feel free to hit me with a dm if you want to help me and my fellow developers change Roblox!!!

The team:
Ashgreninja85241- Builder and Scripter
Superroland123- Builder
NotRustay- Builder and GFX
Rx8roblox2- GFX
Imxgiine- GFX and Builder
Tiger_Dev- Builder

You can see our progress so far here: Yummy group for life - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for anyone to help. Even if you dont know a thing about developing, we are willing to teach you building and scripting. We will be working in a team unless you want to go solo.

Keep in mind that we need lots of developers because we are handling 7 games. We want to keep them running and active because people seem to enjoy it. We are slowly making profit out of the game so payments will eventually come in.

Payment

At the beginning of the job there won’t be any payments unless we get some funds. After developing you get a percentage and the more developers, the more chance we have at changing Roblox and getting on the front page

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on roblox at Yummy group for life - Roblox or at discord Jam🗡#5098
Thanks for reading! We hope to see you soon!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.