[HIRING] Anyone want to make a game with me? [25%]

Something Like Arsenal

Recruitment

The Team
@UhTrue - Management/UI (25%)
Slot Open - Scripter (25%)
Slot Open - Builder (25%)
@Kup1inov_P1ay - UI/Builder (25%)

Not happy about percentages? Please don’t reply saying THATS NOT FAIR! I have some developers already willing to do it free and they don’t complain, I’m sorry if you feel I’m being mean but The last 20 replies have all been on percentages it is getting annoying

About The Job

We are looking for a builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We would like them to be pretty well experienced and willing to do this for free. We are also looking for a scripter who can script well and is willing to do so for free,

Payment

We will not be paying! (Unless the game blows up.)
Here is a example of percentage…

Say that there is 3 developers…
Builder: 25%
Scripter: 25%
Me: 50%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum… or via Discord at: True#9274
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Do you mean like we get no pay or precentage, Or do you cant pay rn

4 Likes

I’m just saying that I can’t pay right now if I do have the ability to pay you then I will obviously pay you.

1 Like

this must be a small project then, and who knows if it will have a large playerbase someday, good luck finding people although it’s not gonna be easy! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I want to be UI designer and a Builder. I’m skilled at UI designing and i think i can make something better than Arsenal’s UI
Cannot add you on Discord by the way

2 Likes

Hey are you willing to do this for free unless the game goes viral?

2 Likes

Yes, because i’m always sure a game is easy when you design UI or build maps

Ill Msg u on dev forums! Hope you can help us out.

1 Like

Can’t you at least offer a percentage?

Depending on how many developers.

Say that it is 3 people…
Builder: 25%
Scripter: 25%
Me: 50%

1 Like

Don’t mean to sound rude but you might want to consider the percentages you’re offering. UI is difficult, but you need scripters to make it function, and they’re the people that make the game structure work. Builders also build up the foundations, which is a vital role. Only giving them a quarter of percentages compared to your half may be considered “lowballing”, especially when the only hope of payment is if the game becomes successful. Again, just my 2 cents, apologies if it came across as more than that.

1 Like

You should decrease the amount the UI designer is being payed, and increase the scripter’s pay

Hey, im not trying to sound rude here but : What gives you the right to give yourself 50%. – It should be :slight_smile:

Scripter = 35%
Builder = 25%
You = 20%

• You should be receiving the lowest pay. Although you are playing a part in it as the “Management”, and “UI Designer” Think about it.

• Builder = Making all the prompts and the maps, and the lobby stuff.

• Scripter = Script the whole game, rounds, guns/weapons, everything else, store. Stuff like that.

• UI Designer = Make the Ui’s (Which can be hard) There is like what a few Ui’s in the game.

So you are giving yourself the most percent and the scripter the least middle percent and the builder the least, i feel like it should be swapped, Script - Then Builder - Then You.

This is just my opinion, from past. Apologies if you took this in a harsh way.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

• NFL
2 Likes

I think it should be something like this:

Management/ UI - 20%
Scripter - 37.5%
Builder - 27.5%
UI Designer - 15%

Its illogical to give the UI designer a higher percentage than the scripter and builder. The scripter brings the whole game to life and plays the biggest role in the development of the game and the builder builds the entire map, which is also very important.

That’s just my opinion

Thanks to everyone with the feedback I have changed the percentages all to 25 to even it all out.

I think you should type:
Anyone want to make a game with me? [PERCENTAGE%] instead of “can’t pay”.

That just makes it worse, I’m trying to say that some roles are more important than others and deserve more pay

Still the percentages are to low I would not script this game if I was getting the same amount as the guy who built the models

Ok… First of all, I saw you’re only the UI Designer and the Manager, but… This is unfair! The developers are doing this for free (not per asset or any other payment) and they get 25%!

Second, the Developers should get more than you even, the Builder should make more than you, since they do the map, programmers have to gain more! My point here is… Be fair with the departments of the development, in other case, you won’t get any applier!

Edit: It wasn’t my intention to sound rude, anywa, is my opinion.

1 Like

If you read the forum you could see that I updated it way before you posted this