[CLOSED] Artists, Programmers, Builders and Composers

About Us / Who We Are Hiring

PRICES HAVE CHANGED. We have hired a script er for 1.5-3k robux, a gfx artist for 700 and composer for 250.

Still looking for a low poly builder and will pay 1-3k
Hi! We are a group called Game_Developers with an aim of making popular/fun games for all to enjoy!
At the moment we are hiring multiple people for different jobs:

• Composer - They will need to create an upbeat “gaming” song that can be easily played in a loop. About 45-60 seconds long. Will pay 250 R$ to start or 3-5% games profits.

• Builder - They will need to be experienced in low poly building and be able to build a wide variety of things. Must be online almost every day building. Will pay 1k R$ to start or 15-25% game profits.

• Programmer - They will need to be very experienced in scripting and be able to script almost anything we need. Must be online almost every day. Will pay 1k R$ to start or 15-25% game profits.

• Artist - Will need to create: A game logo, 2 thumbnails, up to 5 game pass images and about 5 badge icons. Will pay 500R$ to start or 3-5% game profits.

We are hiring 1 composer, 1 builder, 1-2 programmers and 1 artist.

To apply you must be experienced in your development category and be able to work with others easily. Development will be done by using our group and game will be on group for easy payment to you.

Group: Game_Developers
When you are hired we will discuss the main projects we have planned. This is to stop our ideas being copied as they have been in the past.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord: Alien_Spaghetti#1365
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve sent you a friend request!

Hi, I would like to apply here for music part (Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated! If you are looking for another on talk to @CaptLincoln

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

1 Like

Sent you a friend request on discord. Would be great to have you on the team!

1 Like

We will talk more when I get home. Sounds Great.

I am interested in your project and will send you a friendship invitation on your discord

1 Like

Interested in building for you, sent you a friend request on Discord.

1 Like

Added you on discord (Radd#0096)

1 Like

I sent you a friend request :smiley: Wizzardofazz#8707

1 Like

250 for a song is way too low. At least go to 500.

I would like to enlist to be a builder Please, I am very talented at building models. also I can script but im just not a master scripter yet, so i could make for example a light, tool, etc.
thanks for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want to get a scripter to work for you and more importantly, get an actually good one: I suggest you obviously do a higher percentage. Plus show off your teams skills so that the scripter can know that you’re actually good and doesn’t automatically think that this is a noob team, otherwize the scripter will take a 5 second look and continue on.

1 Like

We don’t need it crazy professional and it is only about 45 seconds. Also as i said, its a starting price.

1 Like

Do you have discord? If not we can talk on the dev forum.

You should work on the amount of robux/percentage you’re offering here. 250 robux is very little for a composer and 1k to start with is very low for a builder, I mean, if you’re wanting maps and such that are actually well made they are 10k+. For the programmer, the percentage should be around 30-40 percent. If they will be scripting the entire game 30-40 percent should be a minimum. Lastly, for the Artist, 500 is extremely low for all of the things being asked. I am an artist myself, for that price you’re not going to get someone very good. Because of the low pricing/percentages here you probably won’t be getting very skilled/advanced developers here, probably people who are beginners.

2 Likes

Yes I do have discord, what is your name and number? Mine is SmithGaming#6770

I Want To Be The Low-Poly Builder Please! My Discord is SmithGaming#6770

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.