Hiring Builder & Artist | Professional Games

About Us

Hey Devs!

We are Professional Games, a new game studio on the Roblox platform. We’re looking for developers interested in joining our team to work on our upcoming game, a themed RPG.

The Team

@Doroku - Project Lead
@HyperbolicHydra - Lead Dev
@BringTheBacons - Scripter
Open - Builder
Open - Artist
@Scripth - Technical Advisor

Positions

Builder

We are looking for someone who can build a city themed map. An individual who is comfortable with 3D modeling and map design is preferred. We are paying 200k robux for the map.

Artist

We are looking for a graphic artist to assist in the creation of project assets such as a logo, thumbnail, concept art, and various others. We are paying 100k robux for all alpha assets.

Requirements

We use discord to communicate and it is expected that you join our server. Our communication standards must be upheld when working in our team. Project management takes place on notion.so.

Payment

We are paying robux for contributions to the project. After negotiations we will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for services rendered.

Contact Us

You can apply here or contact me via Twitter at: twitter.com/RealDoroku
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

9 Likes

Are you in need of a UI Designer?
I assume that falls under Artist role?

2 Likes

Update

I made some changes highlighting the amount for each position.

In terms of a UI Designer, we only need someone who can create artwork for a few UI elements.

My Discord is Doroku#0001

Conclusion

It may take a few days before we can reply to those who have applied.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Applied as a graphic artist, please contact me through discord or devforum pm for more info

1 Like

I’ve sent a message to you guys on twitter! I’m interested in both positions!
If you’d like to find me on discord I’m kira#2066

1 Like

I submitted my application as a builder :slight_smile:

I am interested in hearing more about your RPG.

1 Like

Final Update

I made one last update to the budget for the positions

1 Like

I’m applying to be a graphic developer, here are some of my creations

I’m interested for the Builder role. Add me on Discord to talk about it: CypherRBX#5351.

I am very interested in the artist role, and would love to talk further, this sounds great! My discord is Codanine#5946 !

Would you guys be interested in hiring an Animator?

I am interested in this. astrovibes#8096. I am an modeler & artist.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.