[Closed] Builder for Commission!

Hello,
Me and my partner @NavyComms are looking for builders please read below for further information.

[!] Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

[!] Job Recruitment Template

[!] About Us
Hi there! We are the United States Navy, a small upcoming group well planned… We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, US Navy!

If you would like to see our progress please contact Hallows#7759

[!] About The Job
We are looking for median-high quality builders to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect fairly effortful quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

“Example of our game’s build style”

We will be willing to accept builders with more or less skill level then the example above.

Our game needs at least 5-10 new assets completed by the end of the next few weeks. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

[!] Payment
We are paying whatever reasonable payment to fulfill our needs. Our preferred payment method is Robux and BTC. We will offer a contract for you to comply with to ensure security of your payment.

[!] Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at Hallows#7759
No age requirements to apply!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi there! I’m interested in the position. My discord is nova;#8781. Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] Maenaryz building portfolio | commissions. How much R$ do you have to pay as a backup?

Hi, are you looking to add realism to your game? I can help! Here is my portfolio if you are interested. I hope to hear back soon! :grinning:

I’m interested. I have contacted you guys on discord. Talk with you soon!

~Shinyju.

Hello! thank you for responding I will add you so we can speak further.

1 Like

Hello if you have discord contact me Hallows#7759.

It’s easier if we do this through devforum DMs. I do not use discord as I have had a bad experience on it.

Oh,it would be easier if we did discord but ok!

1 Like

sent a friend request, skirk#5344 looking forward to working with you

Hey, I might be interested. Check my portfolio via Veteran builder, modeler

Dm me at Hallows#7759 so we can have a further discussion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.