[HIRING] Builder for Fushion

About Us

Hi there! We are Fushion Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.

The Team
@flvurry - Programmer
@Mine_rr - Builder
@VACANT - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game may take a while as it’s a big map. We’re currently thinking of more things to add.

Payment

Our payment method is robux. We will come up with a price soon. (Estimated around 20k-40k)

Contact Us

You may contact me on Discord.

Discord: slept on flvurry#0001

Note: Please be sure to leave your username and tag if you do send me a friend request due to the number of friend requests I have.

What style of building are you after?
Low poly, realistic, or any other, it would be good if you could include information like this.

It’s in the realistic/modern type. I can’t really describe it, but I can show you images on Discord.

1 Like

Hey, there! I am highly interested. I just sent you a request on discord.
offline#5986

Hello! I’ve sent you a friend request as I am interested in this job. (Wavey #9999)

I sent you a request on the discord: Vitim_Dev # 5022

I’m interested!
Discord: slurp#6662
Looking forward to talk to you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.