[Hiring] Builder for Hammer legends

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone I made this topic today because there has been a few news lately about @bradthecoolkid2017 new upcoming game Hammer Legends, so we all haven’t been working on the game in a while and things where going off wrong, brad was getting scammed by people who took is revenue & that he didn’t have the people to do it, so for my supporting I wanna make his dreams come true with a little help

About Us

Hi there! We are Unplugged Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.

The Team

@bradthecoolkid2017 - Owner
@me - Animator
@yourself - Builder

We Haven’t finished our whole development process yet, but it will be done very soon.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as a helper to get us thought some tough situations.

Our progress so far with the game: 87b3da09f065c02ea3b50cc57a92b8d4

We are working very hard to make this a good game for everyone to play & experience.

Payment

What we are paying the Builder is 10% of our group profit.

Contact Us

Please contact us on devforum or Discord
Brad
ZombieI#0001

Thank you for sharing your support! Have a great day! :sunny:

3 Likes

10% for a builder?! Thats way too cheap! Increase the payment in my opinion!

2 Likes

He didn’t explain it well. We pay 10% group profit until you get 50k, and whatever you didnt get from the 50k i pay you on June 13th, my birthday.

2 Likes

I can help build!

[Dm me @Clxzed#8551

1 Like

Still though, 10% thats way too low and also for a limited time?!

I’m very interested. Reply if you want me.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s that bad if it’s that much money

If there’s a back up payment then it might be decent.

Well he said 50k is guaranteed, I think

He didn’t but if it is then it’s decent.

very interested, reply if you are too

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.