(Closed) Hiring Builders | Sci-Fi Star Wars Project | 50k Robux/$100 USD

About Us

Hello, we’re a Star Wars role-play military group with about 110,000 group members with multiple group games and an active player base.

You can find our group here for more information: The Galactic Republic  - Roblox

About The Job

We’re looking for a solo builder or a team of builders to build us a Star Wars themed border map based on the planet Coruscant.

Example of what we’re looking for: 👮 Border Roleplay | The Grand Crossing - Roblox

Payment

We are paying $100 USD via PayPal or if you prefer robux, 50,000 robux via group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact us via Discord at bis#9965 or metry#4613.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sent you a friend request!
" Animals "#7726

1 Like

Couldn’t this cause many issues with the law. Like a DMCA being filed against you because you will be using the star wars franchise to profit of it?

2 Likes

I’ve built large scale projects like this both by myself and with a team. I can safely say that a project on the scale of something like Grand Crossing - even in reduced detail - will take over 10 hours to make, which would equate to working for under minimum wage. You’re asking for a very specific theme and place, and only offering 100 USD to cover it. Not everyone is familiar with the Star Wars franchise, and research would have to be done to make your build accurate. I think you should increase what you’re offering for what you’re asking.

1 Like

We’re willing to negotiate on the price, $100 is just a starting point.

1 Like

Sent you a friend request on discord.
Fisu#1652

Interesting, my discord is GOD#0841

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.