[HIRING] Clothing designer - Men's Suits/Formal Wear Design

Clothing Designer Job Posting

About Me

Hello, I’m HealthInMind (Prev. chillybagpiper). My background is in graphic design, branding, social media management, and building (portfolio). I have successfully created a few prosperous groups on ROBLOX, previously ToothBooth being my most successful. My new avenue of ROBLOXian business is the clothing market-more specifically, men’s high-end clothing. I have tried my hand at clothing, I can assure you it is not good. With this, I would like to partner with a clothing designer to create a successful clothing brand.

About The Job

I am looking for a skilled clothing designer in the domain of: suits, pants, button-up shirts, etc. The clothing designer should have good communication skills and be a good collaborator. As this is a partnership the designer will reserve 50% say in any decision made by the executive.

I hope to run the group for you, market it for you (on my coin unless you would like to contribute for a larger % cut), and take care of building/maintaining a homestore/staff; you can focus on design!

Payment

From personal experience, I know design is never properly compensated, and I would love to give you all the Robux in the world, however it is not practical especially with funding the marketing, with this I would like to have a 65%-35% fund split. The designer will have the 65% portion of profits.

This is a great opportunity for a clothing designer to get their name and brand marketed for free and make income from it!

Contact Us

You can contact me on here! Or on Discord: Maxwell#1447 !

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.