[Closed] Hiring Clothing Designers and Store Builders for clothing group and store

About Us

Hi, I am the owner of Glitch-E Clothing! I want to make sure my group makes the most trending, cool, cheap, and unique clothing designs on Roblox. The group is currently in need of (a) / (a few) clothing designer(s) and (a) store builder.

The Team
@RetroGalacticGamer (Me) - Scripter and Leader
@Filled - Clothing Designer
@4wku - Store Builder

About The Job

The group needs clothing, hence why I am looking for a clothing designer, and the group needs a store to distribute the clothing and allow for trying on, hence why I am looking for a store builder.

Clothing Designer

Make nice clothing. Traits that you should have and are preferable are knowing how to use the clothing template and obviously how to build clothes, being quick at what you do, and having good art tools for designing the clothes. It is also preferable to know whats trending. I will coordinate you on some clothes you need to make, but if you have some good ideas, be sure to let me know!

Be sure to show some previous work or prepare some, as I will want some proof at how good you are.

Store Builder

Build a nice store. Preferable and need-to-have traits include being able to build good looking and creative structures, being to be on time, and make the store fit in with the user-friendly UIs and style. Make sure to keep the builds clean and high-performance, as this needs to be able to work with ALL DEVICES.

You also need to have previous work ready to show when you are applying.

Payment

Clothing Designer

Just an important side note before you read: I want to try to keep the price of shirts around 5 robux, as I believe it will help us get more sales.

Now that that is said, payment will be like this: For every sale you make on an item of clothing you made, I get part, you get part. As long as we make enough revenue and sales I would say you will be getting paid most of the profits, and at worst case get paid 50% of the revenue of each sale.

You will also receive a backup payment if everything goes unaccording to plan, you will be paid 1000 robux in backup payment.

Store Builder

Will be paid 25$+ once the store is complete and the game is up and running, but for right now will be paid 250 robux.
1000 robux backup payment as well.

Little side note

Don’t think that you can just join in and immediately leave to get backup payment, there has to be a valid excuse / reason for me to give it to you. Use your common sense for this one.

Extras (However they ARE important)

FAQ

What is the deadlines / time for the release?

I am hoping to get the first release out in a maximum of 2 weeks.

What is already done?

I have already scripted a loading screen and I am in the process of making more Guis and other things.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the devforum or at my discord tag RetroGalacticGamer#9213.

Extra Note

Positions are going to be filled as soon as possible, so make sure to be quick to apply!

Thanks for reading! :+1:

2 Likes

Is the price negotiable? If so feel free to dm me.4wku | Programmer & Builder

Do you need clothes designer? If you have spot, Can you fill that for me?

Add me on discord EvolutiionzBxys #2550

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.