{HIRING} Cut scene/Intro Developer

About Me

Hi there! Im a roblox builder! Im currently in the process of building 3 games. Look out for those!

The Team
@bulgee - Builder {70k Robux Pay}
@VACANT- Scripter {45% Pay}
@VACANT- Cut scene Maker {15-18k Robux Pay}

Scripter Job Link

[HRING] Gameplay Programmer for a Future ww2 fort project - #9 by EternalCanadianDev

About The Job

We are looking for someone to create an intro cut scene for my military game! It will need to showcase all the game developers and show some battle scenes! I have some very specific things I would like to mention! It should be skip able and run for every player whenever they join the game before they get to see their character. After it is done or has been skipped it should show a play button. After they click it they get to see their character. Should be able to be moved between games with no real problems. All Animation based. NOTE: We will be providing all the assets used in the cut scene. This cut scene is NOT going to be an animated video, this is going to be for in game.This job would mean alot to me since it would revamp the experience and properly credit the developers by using a nice cut-scene instead of cramming them into the boring description. You can also add yourself if you like. The trailer must be at least 20 seconds. At maximum 40.

Developer Scenes
  • Show the developer in their regular avatar
  • Show them performing some form of action (Leaning on a tank, Pointing, Firing a gun, Firing an artillery shell etc.)
  • Show their full character
  • Show their name and their part in development
  • Goodcamera motion
Action Scenes
  • Show Allied and Axis troops exchanging fire
  • Show Allied and Axis tanks exchanging fire
  • Show civilians running through a path away from the fight
  • Show a Allied Soldier helping them run
  • Show an Allied Officer giving directions

Our game needs this done whenever!

Payment

This is going to be the turning point for a lot of you, probably almost all of you. I am willing to pay an agreed percentage upon game release (20-40% of first week profits) or 15k robux after games release.We will not use the cut scene until the games release so paying before we use it seems fare. We will pay an extra 3k if you can record it good enough to make a game play trailer out of it. Payment is negotiable, leave thoughts and suggestions in the replys

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at
EternalCanadianDev#1541
Discord reply’s will be ignored until Friday

Thanks for reading! :smile:

3 Likes

Still hiring. Payment is negotiable. We can negotiate a payment increase. DM me on discord or here to apply. EternalCanadianDev#1541

1 Like

Still hiring. PayPal may become an option for those interested. Contact me for more info. EternalCanadianDev#1541

(Heading to school, wont respond till 11am)

1 Like

Accept me in discord lionfeli1238#3564
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.