[HIRING DEV TEAM!] Blades Battleground (CLOSED)

Job Recruitment

About Us

Hi there! We are RoTime Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a whole team who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Blades Battleground!

The Team
@Hit0531 - Modeler
@yosekingoo - SideScripter
@ - Main Scripter
@ TAKEN- UI
@quan_hero14 - Builder
@NettoGFX - GFX
@UnSaltedToad - Secondary Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.
Scripter - We need the whole game scripted, basically. I am not a huge scripter, so I am not sure, but, anything that goes for something like BIG paintball is the point.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

main scripter - 25%
animator - 10%
builder - 10%
UI - 10%
me - 10%
modeler- 10%
ads - 10%
gfx - 5%
second builder - 10%
Backup: 5k and continuously more

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: xinder#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would be interested. Do you have proof of the backup payment?

Yup, I do. I have 5k in my account ready to go! Add me on discord and we can talk! It’s not a whole lot so I am trying to get more so that I can split between the devs if the game fails.

I am happy to help you with this Netto#2778

Sent a reply! Hope to talk to you!

1 Like

Still hiring UI, main scripter, and modeler!

1 Like

I have sent a friend request, I have some questions about this “Blades Battleground” game and I will tell you on Discord

I responded to you, as we already talked!

I’m interested in the 3D modeler position. I don’t have a portfolio up right now but i can send examples of work on discord.

My discord: SatouTanaka#0007

Sadly we have a modeler, but if we can make something out that would be great!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.