Hiring developer for nearly complete game, 35% + 10k Robux

About Us

Hi there! I’ve been working on a game called GLIDER 2 for the past few months. It’s a nearly complete game with an 87% positive like/dislike ratio on Roblox and is about 80-90% complete. Unfortunately, I am extremely busy with another project and cannot dedicate too much time for this project to help improve and make it successful. For these reasons, I’m looking for someone who is willing to work with an existing code base and help make the game more engaging and addicting. They would be in-charge of making a variety of changes to add content and make features.

You can see game progress here:
Glider 2 | Alpha 1.5 - Roblox

I would say the game project is about 85-90% done.

About The Job

We are looking for a developer to join our team as a scripter and builder. They should be able to help make big game design and direction decisions. They will be the primary developer and add content to make the game more engaging and increase activity.

Example of our game's build style

Payment

I am paying 10K robux + 35% total revenue. I think this is a valid payment structure considering the stage of the game and how much of it is already complete. There is some flexibility and exceptional candidates may be negotiate.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, Roblox or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/solarflaredev
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.