Hiring Developers | City Game

Hello,

I’m working on a usual city game, and looking for additional devoted devs to complete the job. I will be working on most of the builds but I have no experience in scripting. The scripts I will need are the following, Gun Scripts, Purchase Scripts, Car Scripts. I don’t expect the game to have the best quality like realistic cars. + GUI Designer

Hiring:

(1) Builder

(2) Scripters

(1) Gui Designer

If you would like to use discord please add me first.

Payment:

USD Paypal

thanks,

2 Likes

What is “reasonable price” This is a throw off, please state the price.

3 Likes

It means how much you charge and what we can work out. I’m obviously not paying 20 robux.

Changed it up, USD PAYPAL. No robux.

I will apply for building. You can contact me on Discord and we can talk there in more detail.
Discord : Azxcite#0770

Do you have a portfolio or anything to show?

I got some pictures of my recent builds, i can show you that. Add me on discord and ill send you the pics.
Discord : Azxcite#0770

You should state the price you are hiring for. If its a good offer then you are gonna get more people. Otherwise your just making devs waste their time contacting you just to be turned off by the payment.

2 Likes

Hello, I’d like to contact you on Discord, I can do both GUI Designing and Building. My username on Discord is chips#2979

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.