[HIRING] Developers for RoLibrary 6/10

I like this post, it is straight to the point, gives information so no time is wasted from the founder or the person asking and says exactly what it is.

6 Likes

Update! 2 more positions left!

Hello there, I’m not exactly interested on working on the project, but I’m happy to help with the tutorials. I am ready to share some of my previous articles with you.

1 Like

Sounds good! We will probably have a resources section!

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested. I can make maps, and edit videos.

1 Like

Ok sounds good! What is your discord?

1 Like

Adding on, I could manage a youtube channel for this project, if you would like.

This sounds like a great idea, and I am so glad that some people are willing to take their time to help aspiring developers such as myself.

I really appreciate the fact that you are not doing this for the profit and I’m eager to help you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My discord is Jamarvel#9790

(typing this out because replies have to be more than 30 characters long)

1 Like

What skill do you have?

I am an intermediate graphic and visual effect designer, and I can make you GFX and VFX. Contact me when you need me; zeld#1584

1 Like

hello im interested for a builder position discord jailbreak#7767

We already have 2 builders sorry! Do you 3D model?

yk not really but i can build you some shelfs and some models

Are the donations coming from the players (in a percentage of all donations) ?

1 Like

Yes, if you are worried about payment, this isn’t for you.

1 Like

I see, thanks

1 Like

But to clear up confusion, we will be relying on donation from users of our assets. We are hoping an influencer could notice what we are doing and help us gain some popularity.

We might create a second library with assets that took more time to make that you have to pay for.

We also will probably create patreons for all of the developers.

1 Like

Yeah, after re-reading the post, i’d like to join. This looks pretty fun, just don’t expect too much work since this is for free

portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

1 Like

Yes I don’t require anyone to work, but the dms haven’t been very active lately (lol)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.