Hiring for my daycare, now closed

Hi there, we are Ocean Daycare, we are currently striving to get better every day, but we need your help.

I am looking for some scripts and builders as well as gfx artists, I am relatively new to developing but am looking for some developers to help me work on my daycare, I want to create a game theme similar to little angels daycare but offer some unique aspects such as the following; a fun water park for the players to go to, a system of points a user gets for playing that will equal a promotion and a question gui for classes, such as simple addition.

Payment:a low amount of robux, probably around 50. If you want yo can request a percent of the game funds though it isn’t making much for now. My game is not currently earning much but is looking for supporters, reply to this thread and send a request to seal#8919 on discord if you are interested.

The team @imacutesealy - main developer for now
@MHOfficial06 - Gfx designer.

Requirements
Have a decent amount of experience for the position you are trying to get.
Willing to put effort into improving the game.

3 Likes
1 Like

I would love to hire you, can you add my discord?

2 Likes

What is your discord i’ll add you.

2 Likes

It is mentioned above. Please friend it, we would be happy to hire you. Also tell me when you sent it.Are you orionthanplayz or pizza playz?

1 Like

Are you one of the following two @MHOfficial06?

1 Like

I added you my discord is Pizza Plays#3042

2 Likes

Hey, i was wondering if you also needed a 3D modeler

1 Like

50 robux-- this is 50 cents (pennies). hours/days/weeks of work for 50 cents. You should raise the price & at least offer a %

1 Like

I don’t have that much robux in my group funds so I can’t, also @Red1Monster I would love somebody to help model things such as interior decorations. Also thanks for the suggestion, I added it to payment @Luxorz.

1 Like

Offering a % if the game becomes popular & generates money.

1 Like

Cool, check my portfolio here : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Add me on discord if you like it : Red1Monster#3623

1 Like

Hello! Check out my portfolio for information such as pricing and how you can contact me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.