[CLOSED] Developers wanted for Robloxia!

About The Job

We are looking for builders and scripter to help with development on Robloxia! The game is a role play game, set in Robloxia. You will be helping out with updates and get paid based on your work. Builders will be helping me with the map. Scripter will be working on the game mechanics like housing, player data, etc.

Payment

Builders - 35% starting payment. This will get bigger or smaller depending on the work you do.

Scripter - 40% starting payment. This will go up or down based on the work you do.

All payments are negotiable. You will recieve the starting payment after release and it will go up or down from their.

All of the other robux will go towards advertising the game and group.

Requirements

You need to have Discord and experience with a job like this. You must submit at least 2 pieces of work.

Contact

If you are interested, contact me on Discord. Do not message me on Roblox as I probably won’t read it.

Discord - Byte#8793
Roblox - AviaByte

11 Likes

What is ‘Robloxia’. Further details about what the builders and scripters will be doing would be useful.

Where is the other 65% going?

What tasks will the scripter be doing?

We need more info on the game too.

1 Like

Robloxia is a role play game, where you can live live in the city of Robloxia. Builders will be helping me do the map and scripter will be working on game mechanics such as housing, player data, etc

1 Like

The rest will be going towards advertising the game, along with the group.

Percentages aren’t realistic; way too low. You should increase them if you want to attract more developers.

1 Like

You should offer at least 40% to the scripter.

You’ll have an extremely hard time finding a good scripter that’ll work for 15%

4 Likes

I agree. Also as a scripter I will never accept a job where I am paid merely by percentages of the game’s profit. I always need to be paid some set amount either upfront or after I’m done with what’s needed.

Also @OP what will you be contributing to the project? Please share :slight_smile:

1 Like

What will I be contributing?

Yes. You can hire anyone and everyone, but what will you contribute to this project? Always include that when hiring for big things like this.

I will be designing UIs and also helping the builders with the map.

Nice. Be sure to include that in the OP!

1 Like

I would like to help with the map.

DM me on Discord, Byte#8793

1 Like

How much ROBUX should we be expecting from this?

My discord is Epic Gamer Soviet#4455

1 Like

Are you in need of a graphic designer as well? ^^

2 Likes

So… you?

1 Like

U need more info.

2 Likes

What should Robloxia look like though. It can be an abandoned city for all we know

2 Likes