[HIRING] Development Team

Hello, I am the Chairman of Accident Studios.

Accident Studios is hiring a development team. This includes Scripter, Builder and GFX artist.

Information: We need you to make a game called Kicking Simulator. On this game you will kick different items then upgrade your boots and item.

Payment: You will get paid in group percentage. 30% Scripter, 30% Builder, 10% GFX Artist and the rest goes to the other developer’s that I am hiring later in the year.

Contact: Contact me via DevForum or Roblox. Or provide your Discord tag if your interested.

Thanks,
9kx0
Chairman of Accident Studios.

6 Likes

We will also give you ideas, me and my friend have loads of ideas.

I’m interested to become a GFX artist
Discord: QUlCKRED#8079
(if you’ve a problem adding me on discord, reply to me with your discord user & tag - or message me)

Since I’m kinda free and a Simulator is a really good start to develop on Roblox Platform, I’m interested on your project!

Contact me if you are interested!

Contact Via

Discord: @allgood.#7032
Roblox Username: AllGoodNamesRGone243

And you can reply to this DM too, but I prefer Discord.

1 Like

I’m interested
Contact me from discord:
NotSure#9999

1 Like

I like the idea of this, however I believe GFX artist should get an straight payment as GFX is not a based % job.

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who’s interested. I will contact everyone later on :smile:.

Hi I am an advanced scripter and I will like to work and know more about “kicking simulator” please contact me on discord: さんちあご#6666

9kx0#3938 here :smile:. 30 char limit.

I’m no scripter but a builde I guess.

Good Creations. You have discord? (Edit: like the street the best)

1 Like

Yes sir, it’s Sotaa#0330
And thanks for the compliment

Add me, because I don’t see any request yet

Soon. Just updating something.

UPDATED: [CLOSED] Accident Studios is hiring a Development Team

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.