Hiring devs for new game

The Team
@0_baconzz - GFX artist
@lukeskywalker2142 - Scripter
@DEV_JENSEN - Modeler
(Good pay guaranteed)

About The Job

I am currently working with a few other people on a Star Wars based game. We need more developers. We need one animator who can animate walking animations, running animations, and idle animations. I need 3 scripters. One scripter that can make a jetpack (that does not run on a tool, but double jump to boost) and another scripter who knows how to make an igniting r15 lightsaber that works, the third scripter will know how to make a morph gui for divisions. I am looking for 3 very experience builders with past works. I will need 1 modeler considering our only modeler is in lockdown without his laptop. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. (Note: You may get a high rank when the group is released)

Our game’s reference is Imperial Coruscant (Note: We are not expecting that much buildings)

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this or next year.

Payment

We are paying robux only, if you do good, I MAY pay you USD. In the end of the project, you will be paid depending on how much you worked on etc. Not working on the project will get you an exile or no pay. YOU WILL BE PAID AFTER

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on discord baconz_#5245
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.