Hiring Devs (Open) AMAZON TYPE PROJECT (DevComp)

About

Hello you might have seen this post, DevComp Hiring For a AMAZON Type Project (Open) Then you will know we need sellers. We are making a Website to sell game assets, commissions, and tutoring. To get this started we need sellers. Now to start the seller membership is FREE. And so is the setup fee. We get 10% of the robux made. You can use this as a tool for marketing.

Here is the process to sell stuff

1. Contact me
  2. Give me at least 3 images of it (Scripts no image needed)
  3. I need a description of the item 3-4 sentences
  4. I need you to give me that script, or model, I will test it THEN make it a group product.
  5. (Optonal) You pay an extra amount to get your product featured (Price not set)
  6. You will receave 90% of that revanue
  7. When somebody buys your item on the website then dont really buy it. Then get a link TO that group item. (So it is a safe transaction)
  8. Every week you get paid your share of the revenue through group funds.

Contact

You can contact me on Discord:Wizzardofazz#8707

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This product is not viable in any market. You are basically asking people to market/sell good through your website while taking 10%? Did you know of a market that takes 0% of marginal profit? Devforum. Even then, your website looks not really attractive nor a thought out idea. I suggest you check out this post: [DevBlox] PHP and CSS Fluent Programmer. A lot more viable and completely free, with guaranteed standard with invitation only program.

5 Likes

The webite was a demo, the transactions are throuh a group and are safe, if you dont like it i dont care. AND the dev forum is no offence sometimes hard to find what you need with five star quality.

Please only reply to this thread if you are interested in the offer. If you have a criticism or feedback to give to the OP, send it through DMs.

3 Likes

I am interested, I’m just curious. @Jackman13799 You still didnt’t answer why we should go with you. How many members do you have?

7 Likes

We have 4 sellers and 3 other helpers. We provide a marketing tool and and a better way to shop and sell

5 Likes

I am interested I will contact you on discord

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind selling small assets but I would like to know;

How many sales have you made so far?
How does your marketing work?
Who are the sellers that can vouch for your product?

2 Likes

We havent launched yet so no sales but we have private investors of a starting amount of 100k robux. The marketing helps your product stand out.

3 Likes

Please only use this category for recruiting for developer positions. This topic is out of scope of the Collaboration category.