[HIRING] DevsOnly is hiring an animator for a new fighting game!

About Us

Yo, I’m wutermelone, and I’m looking for a dedicated animator to work on an anime fighting game that is based on Fate/Stay Night. I’m looking for people that will stay with the studio long-term, but if you want to quit after your tasks are done, then that’s fine as well.

The Team
@wutermelone - Creator
@Closed - Scripter
@Closed - Builder
@Closed - VFX
@Closed - Modeler
@OPEN - Animator

About The Job

You will need to have enough free time to work on this. If you are swamped with work, please do not send a friend request. If you get hired, you will need to create a public game that you update daily. This is so I can see your progress without having to be in a team create.

You will need to create 14 animations that include dashes, hand to hand combat, and walking/running. Examples of the animations that need to be done will be listed below. These animations will be the hardest to complete. If you can do these, the rest will be simple.

• Leg sweep
  • Eye gouge
  • Uppercut
  • Barrage of punches

Payment

Payment will be in group funds. Contact me to negotiate a price based on how much you usually charge. Payment will be different depending on how long it takes for you to finish all of the animations.

Three weeks - Highest payment

Six weeks - Medium payment

Eight weeks - Lowest payment

Contact Me

You can contact me on discord at water#8613.
When friending me, please send your portfolio and how much you charge for a single animation.

Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.