This is a closed post

this post is now closed thanks

3 Likes

I am interested with this.

What would be the point of investing if they get their money back. Usually a investor would be a permanent shareholder because they funded your project and were the foundation for it.

3 Likes

This reminds me of a mobile app game ad I keep getting on Snapchat. Best of luck re-creating it in Roblox.

2 Likes

If they invest their Robux. We would use it for advertisements and sponsors. It makes sense for us to pay them back their Robux they have invested into the game. But if you really want still a percentage, I’ll be dropping it down to 10%. If I kept their percentage I would not profit myself (I’ll be creating UIs and be building).

1 Like

Yup, seems good to me. Investors only invest if they see potential and profit in the games idea.

Will investors be getting any more robux then they invested?

As I said to @EggYolked if you want, I am willing to give 10% after you earned all of your robux. 10% why? Because I’m apart of the development team, I’m creating the UI’s and help with the building. If you added all the percentage currently:

It equals 100%. I would not make any Robux and profit off of my game.

i’m very interested i’ll apply for builder

i sent you a discord freind request hope i can get hired

Scripters usually get ~50% of the revenue, 30% is not enough in my opinion

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.