[CLOSED] Dungeon Wars - Scripters wanted!

Current Team:
@Logistics_Warfare - Lead Builder
@hotrod56478 - Lead Modeler
@reezy24 - Programmer
@PokemonMaster13849 - Artist

[OPEN] - Programmer

About The Positions
Hey, I’m here looking for a experienced programmer who enjoy scripting and has a background in scripting for 1st/3rd person shooters with a lag free environment.

Job Specifics
Scripter - We are hiring an experienced programmer who has the knowledge for potentially complicated stat algorithms and scripting a custom character system. They would need to be able to script potentially complex skill system aswell ex: power moves, ultimate attacks, and team healing.

Things you will be scripting include:
Levels, Stats, Mob AI, character customization, and skills along with lobby system and match making system which can only be specified to those interested. You would also be responsible for keep a lag free environment for most users.
If you are interested or want further details, please contact me and I will provide you with a complete document of what we are looking for in this game.

Requirements:
Active/Regular Updates Timely response to messages within 24 hours to a message only if you are busy. Experience with Lua/Programming as well as Server and Client Structure

Payment (Programmer)
We are offering 200k robux however, I am open to negotiating if required. We will also offer some % revenue for those few who may be interested in it

Contact Us
You can contact me here over the DevForums or via discord:
Wolfenstein#7719 or my associate Leylin#3072

I strongly recommend you reconsider this payment option as this can be misinterpreted as a offsiting attempt. With how saturated the black market has become sending suspicious trades have become a huge red flag for Roblox.

2 Likes

Alright will fix my bad I guess. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

1 Like

HOW DO I APPLY!?!?! I can send a Portfolio of a GUI I’ve been Working on through discord in a few Hours. Also the Pay is Good. I can also fix a Bug in a 1 Hour at most.

Hey! I’m interested in the UI designer position.
However, I cannot script/put the UIs into Studio, I only design them.

Here is my portfolio/commission sheet if you’re interested anyways!

The UI Designer doesn’t script the UI’s they will work with our programmers to make it all work nicely.

Well if that’s the case, I’ll add you both on Discord in a group chat, and show ya my work :sunglasses:

Update: UI Designer found.
Scripter applications still open.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.