[CLOSED] ENLITE Resort Development Positions Available

Sadly, the UI Designer positions are closed!

Sadly, not! We only have Builders now!

I’m interested in this position. I’ve sent you a friend request. I hope to work with you.

Hello, there! Have you sent a friend request to my discord? If so please say your username I tend to get alot of friend requests!

Hello, I am interested in the building position. My username on Discord is Kara#0003, I have sent you a friend request, assuming the Username was Zack!#0001.

I am looking forward to speaking with you!

Hello I would love to help you on this I am very experienced in building hotels etc.

My discord is A1.2trappy#4996

Can’t wait to speak!

I could do UI, Zack if you want :).

Is a modeler position open as well?

Of course Lev! I know how experienced you are, and you would be perfect for the team! I will Direct Message you on Discord soon to clarify anything that requires attention.

Depends, do you have a portfolio on you?

Is the building Position still open? I’ve added you on discord, I’m just waiting for you to add me back :slight_smile:

I do. Here My discoed it’s also ZackDaBoi#9067 if we could talk there

Contacted you. My username is laughingeevees#8659, and I am intrested in becoming a builder. My portfolio is here. Thanks, and have a great day! :smile:

Hey, I added you on discord about 3 days ago, and I haven’t had any reply. Is the builder position still available?

My discord is : Disordinance.#8793

Sorry for the late reply! I will accept rn!

No worries!

(thirtycharsthirtychars)

Interested, my Discord tag is Laemmle#8800. Hope we can talk there. Here is my portfolio.

Hey so, you still haven’t accepted my request. I know that your probably busy so I won’t bother you too much, but I would really like to have a chance to work with you. Thanks so much, have a nice night

ENLITE Hotels & Resorts have officially found our Development Team! Thank you everyone for your intrest in the application proccess, please don’t feel incouraged, as you can always join the group and apply for a MR/HR Rank. Any questions, please Direct Message me.

Thank you, and best regards!

Zackary | Zxacqz

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.