[HIRING] Experienced 3D modelers for map assets! (1,000 to 25,000+ Robux per asset)

About Me

Hey! I’m ActiveWizard, the lead developer and programmer of Warrior Simulator on Roblox. I am working on a sequel to Warrior Simulator, where players will be matched against each other as opposed to NPCs. To see the first game, click the link here: https://www.roblox.com/games/2716845201/Warrior-Simulator

Job Description

I’m currently looking for experienced 3D modelers who can create low-mid poly map assets.

Requirements:

• Ability to create map assets (buildings, shops, rocks, borders, trees, etc.).
  • All assets must be made with mesh parts or parts (can use both).
  • All assets must be completely original work. Texturing is not required.
  • Assets must be completed in a timely manner and updates must be given weekly at the least.
  • Assets must perform well on a variety of devices, including older devices and phones + tablets.

Payment

Payment will be made per model after the model is completed and screenshots are provided. Payment varies from 1,000 to 25,000+ Robux per model through group funds, negotiable.

Contact

Discord: ActiveWizard#9322
Please include a portfolio or a few examples of your previous work in your message as well as your Roblox username. Thanks!

11 Likes

DMed on discord! (30 charsssss)

Sended friend req on disc👍300
Char

Hey! I would be quite interested in working for you. My Roblox username is “Isukali” and my discord is Isukali#2787 (I’ve already sent you a friend request on discord). Hopefully we can get to working together!
Link to my portfolio: Asset Modeler for Hire [Taking Commissions] [OPEN]

Hello! I’m interested in your hiring request! Here is some of my past work: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

Hey! Really interested, Check out my portfolio
And also if you want to see more work that isn’t on my portfolio yet, you can check out some of my posts on the “building support” area.

I’m interested. I sent a request on Discord.

i’m interessed add me on discord my discord is: Orinthian Playz#4556

Really interested in developing models for you! Sent you a FR on discord.

If you want a good modeler, ask @GGenderYT he will not disappoint.

Sent an FR on discord. (30 chars)

Hey, im very interested in this -post moved and updated- also i can give more images of my work in dms i also have worked for a couple of games and they’re either released or to-be released soon!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.