[Closed] Hiring Experienced Builder/Modeler To Create Space Themed Assets

About The Job

I’m working on a project and I need a bit of help since it’s taking longer than I anticipated. I’m looking for an experienced builder/modeler to create the assets listed below!

1. Space Themed Crates (3 Variations)
Example

1. Space Shuttle
Example

Note: I’m not looking for a high level of detail, just something that looks decent!

1. Space Base
Example

This does not need an interior. Must be able to fit within 150x150 Studs

1. Space Vehicle
Example

1. Mars Rover
Example

I would like these assets to be completed within 2-3 weeks.

Important: You must be able to show your previous work (portfolio, website, showcase etc.) before you can be considered for the job!

Payment

I am paying :robux_gold: via group funds! Message me and we can negotiate a price!

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: LucidReese#0170

Thanks for reading!

I can do this within 1 week -10 days. 《FREE》EternalCanadianDev | New Builder! COMMS 3/5

I hate to do this to you @EternalCanadianDev, but a man’s gotta eat.

I’m officially applying for this position. Here is my portfolio. Professional 3D Modeler/Mesh Maker For Hire

2 Likes

It’s fine, that’s how life is and tbh, I haven’t uploaded any of my good work yet so you are probably more suitable right now. Good luck with the position

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.