[HIRING] Experienced Scripter for Upcoming MMORPG

I’m looking for an EXPERIENCED / ADVANCED long-term scripter who is willing to help work on an MMORPG; just about everything is completed – we’re primarily just needing a good scripter now!

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?

• Someone who can provide a solid portfolio of past work they’ve done (preferably someone who is experienced in this specific genre)
  • Someone who is passionate about MMORPGs and will pour their positive energy and creativity into this project
  • Someone who brings a positive vibe / pleasant to work with
  • A dedicated hard worker who is willing to learn and grow during the process
  • A quick and professional / reliable user that the team can count on

WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?

• Top tier competitive pay (ROBUX / USD)
  • Credit on a massive project that will be pushed until it has reached a relatively good sized community
  • Will looks impressive on a resume for someone trying to get their name out there

DUE DATE?
asap

CONTACT ME
My main form of communication is Discord.
Discord // xii#5106

1 Like

This seems like a copy of a old post but again I am a animator and builder.

our team all posted the same discussion to grab more eyes for our project.

You should tell developers how much you will be paying them, as opposed to “competitive pay”. Not listing an exact (or close to exact) payment drives people off.

fair enough; but i’m more interested in someone who is passionate in what we’re creating, not just in it for the paycheck.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.