[Hiring Builder] Free Falling "Simulator"

About Wild Skill Studio

We are a newly founded game development studio working on our first game together.
Planning on release within a month.
The team currently consists of:

• @Axcerious - Founder, Game Designer and Graphics Designer
  • @C_onfident - Programmer
  • Empty - Builder/Modeler

Previous account and group holder @JTSN17227
I have worked on a various amounts of projects including my biggest one [Alpha] Cursed Tales which sadly closed down in October after 1-1/2 years.
Game link - https://www.roblox.com/games/884428050/Cursed-Tales-Alpha
One of the best lessons you can get as it showed me what true leadership was and the numerous about of developers that flew through and quit. I’ve been around it all.

Your Task

We are looking for a Builder/Modeler to create low-poly “levels” within the game. This includes interior but not exterior as that won’t be visible.

The game in general is functioning to an extent.
This project was one I started a while back with a few buds for a ONE WEEK challenge.
Impressively enough we created a someone working game with an original concept.
The whole “simulator” was part of an illusion as it’s not really the general Roblox Simulator.
to understand the game idea more clearly you’d have to join in game.

Game link - https://www.roblox.com/games/1868240093/New-Free-Falling-Simulator

Note: The game received bad rating’s purely on the fact of all the bugs and glitches.
It’s been a WIP and received plenty of notice without any money forced into it.

Requirements

• At least 2-3 years in development
  • Good time management skills
  • Communication (Discord)
  • 3D Modeling Experience (Low-Poly)
  • ALL work must be made yourself, no other assets (Free Models)

Payment

We are offering 25% revenue.
This can change based on effort and progression.
You will be credited and will receive a rank in our Roblox group.

Wild Skill Studio - https://www.roblox.com/groups/3165980/Wild-Skill-Studios

Contact

If you are interested, please contact me with a portfolio of your previous works.:

• Twitter: @AxceriousRBLX
  • Discord: Axcerious#0836
  • DM on DevForums
  • Reply to this post
7 Likes

I’m interested! I sent you a friend request on discord. (Discord: Pixel#0005) Though I have some questions that we can discuss on discord.

1 Like

Just a PSA for other people, stop putting useless loading screens in your game when its literally just a for loop. I wasted at least 10 seconds of my time waiting just to try out the game.

11 Likes

Yeah, I will fix that for sure.
I actually think the whole loading screen should be either removed or changed.

1 Like

What do you do en masse that vets you 40% of the game’s profits? That seems like you are taking a sizeable chunk of the payment for yourself, while you virtually do graphics designing for a few things.

Well, if you’ve checked the game out, it’s got a reasonable amount of it already completed.
And the simplicity of the game.

A lot of what needs work is errors and additions to the game.
Most of the money is aswell going to be put back into the game and for other purposes like animations and possibly UI in future updates.
I’m not money hungry and therefore don’t even give myself more than 10-20% of the profits but it’s is in my control to where that 40% ends up.

Hopefully that puts a little reasoning into why the percentages are less.

Ah, alright. I didn’t check it out. Sorry!

That’s completely fine.
Check it out, the concept is great from reviews and my own opinion!

Oof, I’d love to apply to become a programmer, but I don’t really got anything “impressive” to show.

1 Like

Contact me on discord and we can talk.

What is the projected outcome of this game?

For the programmers what actually needs to be done? How much money are you putting towards ad revenue (to get a general idea of how much income we’ll be earning)

You said that you’re looking for people really to just “continue working out the games code” and that you’d like to add and subtract a few things, what might those “things” be?

Well if you had a look at the game via the link,
You’d get a very good understanding of bugs and glitches that need fixing.

As well as when your on the team I’ll explain more things and subtract I’d like to add.
Of course your opinion matters as well and you can have input.

But if you have particular questions about the game in depth more message me on discord.

Closed as requested by topic creator.