[HIRING] - Freelancing Expansion Partnership - Aeternus Solutions

Hello there, I’m AdamEterno. I joined the Roblox platform in 2013, and have been creating ever since. I’ve been freelancing for lots of clients for over 3 years, and have previously worked with several influential people on the platform, most notably Tyridge77, xJennyBeanx, and TeraBrite Games.

I’m currently most known for the 2018 Christmas showcase, “Silent Serenity”, that xJennyBeanx & I created, and which has amassed over 110,000 visits.

I’ve also contributed to Starboard Studios’ “The Wild West”, which has accumulated over 50M visits.

Throughout my freelancing, I’ve spent a lot of time working with clients, and dealing with the difficulties that can come along with that. Sometimes it’s hard to make your way through Roblox freelancing, and it would be nice to have someone there to help you along the way.

Enter Aeternus Solutions - We want to make the process of freelancing on Roblox much simpler for both the client and the partners working alongside us.

As a partner of Aeternus Solutions, working alongside us for clients, you will be responsible for creating the physical game assets that our clients need. Meanwhile, we will handle finding the clients, talking to them, and establishing relationships.

• Check into the Discord server and specific channels to view instructions for jobs that need to be completed.
  • Maintain your own schedule to make sure jobs are completed on time for clients.
  • Share progress with us on the client job(s) you’re working on, so we can keep the client updated.

• Have 2 years minimum experience in Roblox Studio, and modeling with primitives.
  • Have 1+ years minimum experience in Blender, or equivalent 3d modeling software,
  • Able to texture 3d assets in Blender, Substance, or equivalent program.
  • Admirable work effort, scheduling, and ethic.
  • Able to meet tight deadlines if needed for client jobs.
  • Must have access to PayPal, Venmo, or equivalent payment app

If you believe you’re up for this opportunity, click the image below and feel free to reach out to me on Twitter, or message me here on the dev forums and we can discuss payment details and move forward. :point_down:

twitterhandle

Thank you for reading :grin:

4 Likes

Looks very interesting! Not a builder, but good luck with the endeavor.

1 Like