[HIRING] Gâteau (Cafe) - Development Crew (builder,graphics)

About Us

Gâteau is a very small cafe group that is attempting to become something big in the community, whenever people here cafe group they think, oh how unoriginal - however, we’re trying to be the opposite of that; a community, a family and a unique group.

The Team
@OliP4yneYT4 - Development Oversee
@ - Builder
@ - Graphics Designer

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our Development Crew and help bring the group to the future of the cafe industry. Must be experienced in design for cafes, and basic knowledge in 3D modelling.

Payment

We will pay based on your specification depending on skill level. ROBUX only.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Discord at Oli#3211 - and must be 13 or above to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You might want to specify how much Robux you’re paying your developer to avoid confusion. Paying based on skill level is okay (I guess), but you might want to at least give a range of how much you’re going to pay. Otherwise, you’ll most likely discourage people from having an interest.

5 Likes

Still seeking a builder and UI designer.

Hello, I’m interested! You can take a look at my Portfolio here: ZentuzFrost Portfolio

I am interested, my discord is MrDurpy#1250

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.