[Hiring] Gamepass Icon Designer

Hi, I need a total of 13 gamepass icons being created.

I need them to be in the style of a simulator game. I created this game: [๐Ÿ€ x5 Luck!๐Ÿ€] Clicker Realms - Roblox
And iโ€™m looking to create a sequel.

I need them done preferable by around 24 hours timeframe.

Please let me know if interested with the pay you may desire + Some previous examples of your work

2 Likes

I can do incredible drawn icon for you, at price of 200 x 1! With custom character like that, or maybe you can pick a price but i got fantastic idea of how do it.

Add me on discord if you interested

Hensizo#1504

Hii! I am interested in your DevForum post! I am a developer with 6 years of experience. I specialize in all areas of developing including Scripting, Meshing (Blender), Building, GFX Designing, Animating and Graphic Designing! If you would like to see some of my work please head to my portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/developer-for-hire-6-years-experience/810710
If you are interested please contact me on discord at :
[ Unique#2978 ]

I can help you with this project StudTemplate (Logo Designer For Hire)

Hey there! I am interested in working with you!
Hereโ€™s my portfolio (which includes previous work and my prices): Azza | Graphic Designer

If youโ€™re interested, send me a friend request on Discord: Azza#0707

Hi! Iโ€™ve designed a lot of logos, Iโ€™d be more than happy to design one for your game. To further discuss, please DM me on discord lexi!!#6326

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.