Hiring Gun Mechanic | When Dust Settles

About Us

Hi there! Im looking for someone to script some guns. You just script them by using the animations we provide and make the controls using a system.

The Team
@EternalCanadianDev - Environment Design, UI Design, Sr. Builder, Creative Director, Modeler,
@Suhbway - Animator
@KDBgames - Sr. Scripter
@ChillRainbow - Jr. Builder
@YOU! - Gun Mechanic

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter to join our team as our Gun Mechanic. You must be able to program the controls for the gun, and make the gun work. Make controls based off each gun and the list below:
Also Scripting Melee Weapons Below:

Payment

We are paying we are paying you a monthly rate of 1.5-2k Robux. This can be increased or decreased depending on delivery of services, quality of services, and dedication.

You are expected to start by April 24th

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/WDS_SocialMedia
Discord: EternalCanadianDev#1541
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

Pay increased to 2.5 -„Äč4I Robux Per Month. HMU On Discord EternalCanadianDev#1541

Still looking for someone to do this. DM me here.

This post is now Closed as the position has been filled. Please do not contact for a position unless this re-opens.

This post is now open as I now need a Scripter. Please Contact! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.