[CLOSED] Hiring Builders ($300-$350+)

About Us

Hello. I hope you are doing well. I am the owner and leader of the Armed Forces and the People United, a Military ScFi group. My group is looking for a talented builder who can match our style to work on the V2 of the base.

We are very flexible and understand if in-real-life matters arise.

Current Development members

@totoro987123 - Owner / Coordinator

@Siren10 - Scripter / Head Developer

You can check out V1 here: https://www.roblox.com/games/1185704750/Area-52

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team and build V2 of our underground military base “Area 52.” We expect high quality builds that adhere to the image/goal of V2. You must have good communication skills and be able to present regular progress reports. You must match our style requirements and make use of wedges for corners and details. You will be given reference work and sometimes floor plans for what to build. You also must be able to build with circular hall ways. Once we pick a developer that developer will be asked to make a small floor (you will be paid for it) to test if you meet the requirements. The developer hired will most likely be hired again in the future, assuming everything goes well.

Examples of our game's build style

More images can be provided upon DMing totoro.

The game will need 8 floors built for it, all ranging in sizes and contents. The developer who gets the job will be given specifics for each floor.

Payment

We will be paying 300-350 USD+ in total, and will pay per floor done. Bonuses may be given for on time and good work.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the DevFourms or DM me on discord at totoro987123#4259

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

9 Likes

This sounds very interesting, could you include what will be possibly be needed/built on each floor?
And also, is payment in robux possible? Paypal isn’t available in my country, as we do not use it here.

Thanks!

1 Like

An example of a floor might be like a medical bay, and some Isolation Chambers. Each floor is very different though so it’s hard to give a general overview.

Also for payment, I’m not sure how much you’d want for robux as I would need to buy most of it as I don’t have much on hand currently.

This is very interesting, especially since i am a fan of the Stargate Genre, i definitely will make sure to apply. Thank you for providing such a great opportunity!

1 Like

Your welcome. Glad to have more applicants!

No worries! That’s fine.

I’m sure with such a good opportunity currently, people will be willing to work for this project.

Goodluck! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I hope you have a great rest of your day!

1 Like

I have sent you a contact request on Discord.

2 Likes

Great! Accepted! I’ll DM you now!

1 Like

For a Robux payment, you might want to match the current Developer Exchange rate.
350 = 100,00R

Although something that I haven’t ever tried to do, I would be very interested in building within a different genre, and I also like the flexibility around this job too.

I’ll shoot you a DM right now!

2 Likes

Sent a friend request I am GOD#0841

1 Like

Interested, send me a message Veesom#0898

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.