[CLOSED] Hiring Members for an MMORPG Game

About Me

Hello! My name is zk_Maxx (Max), and I will be making an MMORPG game. I will do the building and some UI designing.

The Team

@zk_Maxx - Project Leader & Builder
You - Scripter
notl0ved - Builder

The Game

Basically, I am making an MMORPG game. You will start off with a Tutorial, then you will travel to sections: in each section, there will be 2 areas, and then 1 boss area. Names for Sections would be like “The Future”, or “The Jungle”, etc.

Scripter Job

The Scripter will have to do all the scripting for the game. Some basic elements are making swords do damage, mobs drop loot, teleportation systems, and more.

Hiring

I have found a Builder, I am now just in need of a Scripter.

Payment

This is a Percentage Paying project. I understand if you do not want to do this, but here are the following rates.

Builder: 40%
Scripter: 50%

Note, if the game does not receive popularity, there will, unfortunately, be no pay. I’ll understand if you don’t wanna join this project.

Contact

Interested in applying? Please add me on Discord @ zk_Maxx#1335 . Please be ready to send your portfolio/work.

Thank you for reading this! :slightly_smiling_face:

Your percentages seem low, perhaps lower your own cut to raise the others?

Changed the Builders from 30% to 40%, I think the Scripter percentage is good.

Do you need ui designers, and also how are you planning to release the game.

I will be doing the UI design. We are planning to release the game when we have about 12 sections done, we will release for free, or depending on how the game turns out, for ROBUX. If you have any more questions, DM me here. :slight_smile:

May I ask? Do you have current pictures of progress/style of building?

I have currently not started working on the Game. I will begin working on the game with the Team when I have hired a Builder and a Scripter.

Why should you make any profits your just came up with an idea

Seems like a very small team for an MMORPG. Especially if you’re planning on two entirely different styles of gameplay and world design

Sounds very contrasting without any major information.

MMORPGs are a vast genre but also really, really massive projects to undergo. They’re hugely ambitious even for a platform like ROBLOX so definitely consider getting some starting funding (Working a bit using your own skills to impress an investor), and opening some more positions afterwords. Good luck.

Sir the percentage is way too low.

As he said before:

This I think does deserve a 10% cut.
Edit:
Plus I assume that the OP will be paying for advertisement and whatnot as well, so 10% is a good cut in my opinion.

do you really think anyone want to get a 50% cut of what the game makes when they could get payed per build

That’s not what I’m saying. I would much prefer a pay-per-build payment method, but with the system that OP has at the moment, and probably the only system OP can afford without a successful game as of yet, I think him getting a 10% cut is completely fair.

The OP clearly said that he will be doing 50% of the building and the UI design. I know that revenue percentages as payment is a risky method, but he is aware of that and it is often the only way when you’re starting out. Furthermore, it seems like he will only be getting 10% even though he will be building half of the map, so I don’t understand why there would be complaints about the percentages being too low :thinking:.

1 Like

I’ll help. Check your discord requests.

I think the Percentages are fair. I will only be receiving 10% of the game revenue, while the Scripter will be receiving 50% and the builder will be receiving 40%.

logically the scripter should make a game and hire builders bc UI design is way to easy to receive any cut

@zk_Maxx I can be a short term builder for you.

Please add me on Discord to continue talking about this, or feel free to message me here.

I can help out, I have sent a request on Discord. I can send some examples of my previous work once the request has been accepted.