HIRING | Hiring R15 Animator to create 2 Gun Animations | $5 / $10

About Us

Hi there! I’m Rook. My timezone is EST and I attend cyberschool, so it’s easy to contact me and my schedule is very flexible, onto the topic, I’m currently recruiting an animator to make two R15 gun animations.

About The Job

I’m looking for a Animator that can create two R15 Gun Idle animations similar to a reference. The price per animation will be $2.5 to $5.

Payment

:robux: I’m paying $5 to $10 for both animations. My preferred payment method is robux.

I would like to stress this, if you are unhappy with the price, don’t fill up the thread with “I don’t think this is fair”, just send me a message, it’s helping no one.

Contact Us

:speaking_head: You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: RookPvPz#8960
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hey! Would love to do it but can you pay in robux?

Hello there!
I would like to applicate for the role as an animator.
I have experience with animating and already did my first gun animations, so it wouldnt be something completly new to me. I would love to help and animate for you! I am also down, to create more than just two animations for you! I also would prefer my payment in Robux :slight_smile:
Contact me on Discord PalmCrafter#8841!
Hope I get recruited…
Your

PalmCrafter

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.