[HIRING] Hiring Scripter to Fix / Remake old Customization Menu | 1,000 - 1,500 ROBUX NEGOTIATABLE

About Us

Hi there! I’m Rook. I’m looking for a scripter who can optimise, remake, and fix a script that’s quite dated and has some errors, such as discontinued features or functions

About The Job

I’m looking for a professional scripter to optimize, remake, fix, and add the listed extra features to a customization menu. The previous scripter who worked on this script around a year ago has seized contact sith me aswell as support, so it drives me to find someone to maintain it on the forums.

What to Optimize, Remake, Fix, or Add
  • Make it so you can only select or view a team on the menu if you meet requirements
  • Optimize the server script
  • Possibly use OOP to optimize the system
  • other minor tasks

Payment

:robux: I’m paying 1,000 to 1,500 Robux or more for the updated product. My preferred payment method is robux.

I would like to stress this, if you are unhappy with the price, don’t fill up the thread with “I don’t think this is fair”, just send me a message, it’s helping no one.

Contact Us

:speaking_head: You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: RookPvPz#8960
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hello. I’m interested in the job.
But i’d like to know what you mean by “Viewing the team on the menu” and what the Server script entails.

I know this is a bit tedious but i don’t want to end up not being able to do it and wasting your time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.