[HIRING] Icon Artist (drawn) and possibly more for game update

About Us

Hello! We are Open Source Revival Project, a small upcoming game development team. We’re currently looking for an artist that can draw some new icons, matching the existing style, for updates coming to Tribe Simulator Reborn for our Into The Tundra expansion.

Please ensure that you are capable of producing new and custom icons that match the existing style. The game is located here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5062228735/Tribe-Simulator-Reborn-Alpha

What we do

We’re an open-source driven development team focused on sharing content with the Roblox community. Ranging from resources that we open source and dead open-source games we revive to original games that we will one-day open source when we are done with them our goal is to build a sharing community on Roblox where everything from the development of the game to the eventual release of it is community involvement.
You can see some of our work here:
https://www.roblox.com/groups/6382191/Open-Source-Revival-Project

The Team
@NoobFragged - Developer/Project Coordinator
@kaydenotis11 - Scripter/Builder
@eyrtuiop232 - Scripter
@EvilEnderslender - Animator
Plus many freelancers we work with regularly!

We’re looking for quality people who are not satisfied with meeting goals, but rather seek to exceed them!

About The Job(s)

The artist will be revising some existing items as well as creating new icons for spells, weapons, armors, etc. We would prefer to hire an artist that will be able to regularly take on these small jobs as needed. The right artist could also earn work doing a game icon, thumbnails, and advertisements. We are not looking for a rendering but rather drawn art.

Payment

We can pay Robux or PayPal. We can discuss payment terms upon discussing the scope of work and qualifications. Individual icons won’t pay a lot so I’m expecting to work out an arrangement for a group of them.

Terms

There is no payment “upfront”. Once you create the work you may provide a watermarked version for approval. Once approved you will be paid and then you can deliver the unmarked originals.

Contact Us

Developer forums or NoobFragged#2431 or @NoobFragged

Thank you for your interest in working with Open Source Revival Project!

1 Like

Hello just confirming your prefered message of contact is on discord thanks Jimmy.

Yeah, that certainly works. I just never know whether to put Discord’s name on anything on Roblox anymore because sometimes it seems like a bad word around here.

I can help you with this project! StudTemplate (Logo Designer For Hire)

1 Like

1 Like

It seems like you do a lot of cool work with text. Do you do any freehand art?

Have you seen the game Icon?
How comfortable are you with hand drawn art icons?
I have already hired someone who is doing the in game icons however I still need someone for the game’s main icon and advertisements.

no you have to pay me thats how i do my commissions

lmao… “freehand” means drawn by hand, as in not with a mouse or text editor. Like using a stylus.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with pay, I don’t ask people to do free work, I expect to pay when I hire someone.