[HIRING INVESTOR] Strawless [OPEN]

About Us

Hi there! We are Strawless, a small upcoming Ice Cream Parlour. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

The Team
@maniezs - Building
@daanemark11 - Scripter
@BA8Z - UI

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/4282004349/BETA-Strawless-Ice-Cream-Parlour

About The Job

We are looking for an investor to join our crew! We have found most of our developers, however we lack the sufficient funds that we need to release and hopefully grow into an amazing group!

Our game needs around 30K to assist us with some development pays, advertisements and sponsorship.

Payment

We are paying through percentages, you’ll recieve 30% of all profit, we cannot guarantee ROBUX back, however if the group does not succeed we will gather the last remaining funds and give it to you.

Why Should You Invest In Us

Although most people think investing in these groups are a waste of time (please also try not to say that in the comments!) we assure you that we have lots of ideas that can make our group unique, we have gamepass ideas, such as planes, jetskis, ferris wheels.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: @sam;#6006
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would lure away investors since robux isnt gaurunteed back also if you need investors to pay for development why did you start knowing you can’t pay. Asking for 30k robux without backup or s robux back garunte won’t get you most if not all investors. However, I hope you do well! Hope this helps you improve (I’m not one to be talking)

3 Likes

I understand your concern, thank you for commenting! I originally started development because my friend started investing, however unfortunately decided to stop. Once I created a community I felt it was hard to walk away.

2 Likes

I understand how that feels. I hope you do well! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d like to point out that when investing there is NO guarantee you’ll get your Robux back. If there was then everyone would invest because it doesn’t have a risk.

1 Like

1 Like

Rules got updated about 7 hours ago, now its not allowed to invest.

2 Likes

It says you’re not allowed to ask for monetary investments but it doesn’t say somebody cannot offer it.

Regardless, I feel like they want investing banned because there is a lot of under-experienced individuals investing, then losing out on the investment.

3 Likes

Should I take the post down? Not sure.

You should take it down. It is not allowed to ask for investors, which the rule very clearly states. You are posting a Hiring message, in it’s core it’s asking “Hey, Anyone wanna invest in our game? You’ll get 30% back!”.

1 Like

Investment posts are now against the rules:

I have hidden the topic to prevent it from being flagged going forward. Since you posted this before the rule was active, you will not receive any sort of punishment at all. Apologies for the inconvenience.