[HIRING] Knight Simulator is looking for a development team [%]

About the job

Hello, we are An Absurd Association and we are hiring skilled developers to work on Knight simulator!

The Team
@RoadmanBruno - Builder/Head developer (30%)
@you - Scripter (30%)
@MR_WHIPPY1 - UI (10%)
@Bosscomic103 - Builder (20%)
@you - Modeler (10%)

Why we need you

We have recently tried to make this game and failed, we have now started from scratch looking a completely new team,

What we are looking for

Building - We need a skilled and experienced low poly builder to make terrain, buildings and things like that

Scripting - The scripter has the highest pay you can, therefore the job is the hardest. we need you to script everything included in the game: swords, coin system and everything included in a rpg/simulator

Modeler - we need a modeler to make swords (in blender)

Payment

The only method of payment is percentage, they are shown above in the team. sorry for the inconvenience.

Contact Us

you can contact us in the replies, or Brun0#1589 on discord

to be hired we need to see either a detailed portfolio or examples of previous work and proof you made them, thanks for reading :slight_smile:

I’ll take scripter please, I am 2 year experienced please read my profile if you’d like.

1 Like

I can help script! @Clxzed#8551

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Knight Simulator is looking for a development team(Private Discussion)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.