[Hiring] Lobby Builder (around 10k R$ but can pay more)

Hiring Lobby Builder

About Us

Hello! We’re looking for a really advanced builder with a lot of experience that can build us a lobby for our game.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder (with preferably at least 2 years building experience) to build our game lobby. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated. We aren’t 100% sure what the lobby is going to look like, but we are sure that we can discuss that with you to come up with something great. However, we do have some requirements in terms of the look of the lobby. We want the lobby to be on an island, and most importantly the lobby has to suit the style of the game (we will give further info what the game is about if we accept you as the builder).

Reference Picture

This is the style of the game, so we want the style of the lobby to be similiar to this, but maybe a little bit less low poly.

Payment

We are paying around 10k robux but we can pay more. Our preferred payment method is by clothing or group payouts.

Contact Us

You can contact me by adding me on Discord:

• Kev#0489

Or you can dm me here on devforum, however I am slow at responding here so I prefer you contact me through discord.

When you contact me I want you to provide us with the following:

• Portfolio of previous work
  • How much experience you have

And then we can discuss further about the job.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.