Euroma | All positions have been taken

Hello, I am a scripter interested in this.

Portfolio: Importly | Scripter

Discord contact: importly#5041

2 Likes

Not really, as a pricing point that the developer themselves give is something that should not be changeable or something that should be highered just because of budget.

We have contacted you via discord.

Unfortunately, we are not interested, though we wish you the best of luck in the future.

You have been sent a friend request via discord.
Please accept it when possible, and DM us afterward.

Unfortunately, we are not interested, though we wish you the best of luck in the future.

Added a Clothing Designer position!

Im interested, my portfolio: [OPEN] Sikowwitzz's 3D Modeling Portfolio

My discord: sikowwitzz#8933

1 Like

I’m interested in the clothing designer position! Please review my portfolio and reach out to me on Discord if you agree with my commission prices.

Portfolio: [DISCONTINUED] Clothing Designer Portfolio
Discord: SamWillGoHam#2005

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I am interested in the building or 3D modeling position, here is a link to my portfolio;

I have also contacted you through Discord! @ Simpxly#8688

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Signed Simpxly

1 Like

Hello. I’m interested, accept my username on discord : Captain Harry#9999

Interested in the animator position. caramelcream#4571

We have sent a friend request to you.

We have contacted you and hired you.

We have spoken to you via discord.

We have declined your application.

Please state the position you wish to obtain.

Low poly means less realistic. How are they supposed to make low poly realistic stuff?

They mean the Kohau style, which is quite difficult to obtain. Although it is mostly a low-poly building with textures, it is an extremely hard thing to create. @adurances as for the builder pricing, you should make it a higher-paying job. Although Kohau listed 5k as their price, it finally got said it’s paid way more to the newest builder. I recommend increasing the pay to minimally 10-15k for such a build, which is already a low offer.

1 Like

k1rboo, please keep in mind that there are some people who do have small pricing ranges and that we are on a specified budget. Note that the build is not as large as Kohau, and the style seems complex but is actually somewhat simple, and almost any 5K-10K developer that builds usually has experience with such things. We stated 5K+ for a reason, as the plus isn’t just there to attract people in, though it is there because we are willing to pay more if needed.

Do keep in mind that your comment is a personal opinion, not something that has been thought out correctly it seems. We do not intend to be rude, though the comment you posted was very unnecessary.

We do thank you for your concern, but we hope to keep the pricing somewhat in the range of 5K-10K, nothing more. You may have a higher payment for yourself as a Builder, though that does not mean it applies to every single person out there.

Please check the game we linked to preview what we mean.

I don’t understand? I already said it in my post. The animator position is now taken though, so you can ignore me.

I’m interested with Artist job
But I don’t have my portfolio
So I give u my Explame works:

My Discord: Zanviorus#4660
Twitter: @Z4VTOL

1 Like

We love your graphics, though we are unfortunately not in need of graphics.
If you know how to draw art, we may reconsider, since we need the icons and thumbnails to be drawings.

1 Like

Hello! I am interested. ([Closed] Daystopia || Builder Portfolio)

I don’t have a portfolio yet but I’m interested in the artist job. Here is my commissions sheet with a few examples:

My Commission Sheet