[HIRING] Looking for a scripter, UI designer, and an animator for Magic Simulator

About Us

Hi. I own Spite Studio, a new development team. I’m looking for a scripter, a builder, a UI designer and more to help make Magic Simulator.

The Team
@notharryirl - Game Designer, Investor
@you? - Scripter
@you? - UI Designer
@Traubens - Builder
@kikta - Modeler
@you? - Animator
@you? - GFX

About The Job

We’re looking for a professional builder. We expect a high quality map with a low poly build style.

Example of our game's build style

made by JukeRblx, unaffiliated

We also need a scripter, which should have good experience in lua and be capable of writing efficient code. Our UI Designer should be able to make simple, easily understood and consistent UIs.

Our modeler should be experienced in modeling swords, wands, and more.

Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

You should be able to work at least a couple hours per day.

Payment

Scripter - 35%
UI Designer - Commissioned/percentage
Builder - 20%
Modeler - Commissioned/percentage
Animator - Commissioned
GFX - Commissioned

Payment can be through R$ or PayPal.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum by replying to this post.
Please leave a link to a portfolio or some work you’ve completed.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Contacted you on Discord! Please accept my friend request.

How much will you be investing?

A few questions:

• Why is the builder being paid less than the scripter?

• How much robux do you have in backup?

There’s going to be a lot of scripting work, I just don’t think the builder will be doing quite as much.

I’m open to other opinions, though.

1 Like

Well, you’re right and since the programmers do the back-end and make the game functional, they should get more but since is only my opinion and my point of view!

Anyway, I’m aware of what should the Builders do and a lot of other positions too.

I agree with you, but the builder is also going to be having to make a lot of the game. I’d understand 10 percent or 5 percent, but 15 is a bit too much.

Wait… Are you arguiguin because a builder is getting 15%…? I think si fair enough so there’s appliers and people that want to work with the team.

No I’m just asking why the scripter has 15% more.

Hello there,

builders are often paid less than scripters (I’ve worked as builder, and scripted depending on projects), and there’s a very simple reason for that:

A poorly built game properly scripted is actually fun and works, but a quality built game with poor scripts is unplayable.

Also, the scripter can have very long tasks for not so much work to show, because of errors, a scripter can stay stuck hours and hours in front of an error while a builder can’t really. I’m not saying building is easy, build can be a colossal work of entire months, but it’s a little more predictable than a scripting work.

Hope you understood!
Sincerly,

2 Likes

Hi. I would love to design UIs for this game.

Here are some examples of my UIs:

Open

If you’d like to contact me via discord, you can do so at Kinlei#5790.

Are you still looking for a scripter?

We’ve filled several roles! We still need an animator and GFX.

I am rather interested to apply for the GFX post, here are few of my works:

My discord: DrDarkEssence#4118

Hello, I’m interested to become a GFX designer.
Discord: QUlCKRED#8079

I’m down for the animator position. Hit me up on discord CombatNuke#9492

I would be interested in becoming Magic Sims graphic designer!

I can do multiple types of graphics including cartoony and realistic!

hello it’s nice to meet you !!, I have a question, were you interested in hiring a translator? I

I’m interested on the GFX designer spot.

Heres my portfolio: [Open] GFX Commissions ||Berry