[Hiring] Looking for Builders for Long Term Project

Greetings,
I am looking for Builders for Long Term Project - Star Wars game. Currently, the game is fully scripted and animated, however, we are looking for someone to build a map for it and then we will be working on the UI/UX design.

Currently, the team has only 2 members:
Milkeles - Animator, UI designer, Scripter, 3D modeling, GFX
Vortex_Devity - Scripter, 3D modeling, GFX

At the moment we don’t have anyone who is good at Building so we are looking for someone to do this job. We are looking for someone who can stay in the team for a long time and is able to do updates if it’s necessary.
As payment, you will get 30% of the game funds, however, we cannot promise the game will be successful. At the moment it looks good, but we still have much work on it.

You can apply for the job here: Builder Application

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Note: If you wish to don’t give your email address you can apply here: Builder Application 2
Please note if you apply for this one and you change your discord username we might not be able to contact you.

would there be a plan if the game isn’t successful? like do you have a backup payment?

What is the game’s desired build style? If I may ask.

1 Like

If it’s not successful I still have a group I am earning from and can pay the builder at least 300 robux, because I saved 1000 for ads however that is not so much.

Star wars games are sci-fi genre, however you can use any style as long as it looks good.

Hey dude! I highly suggest @NotDeadJustAsleep he is highly performed in the starwars type genres. I’m sure he would be gladly too do this project!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.